1027 M2 Zoned Mixed Housing Suburban with Stunning View
For property files and more information, please visit:
Auction Wednesday 23 Jun 1:00 PM at Level 1, 7-9 Alpers Ave, Newmarket (Unless Sold Prior)
Huge land, Suburban zone, stunning view - this property definitely presents a number of alternatives for savvy purchasers. Zoned Mixed Housing Suburban it will definitely peak the interest of developers, but with the flexible configuration, it will also cater to investors and families alike.
The massive 1960's massive house features split over two spacious levels, offers a flexible floor plan which would be ideal for larger families
There is a subdivision resource consent granted for subdividing the property to two lots. However you can certainly study the options of subdividing the 1027 m2 land to more.
The location is superb. It is so handy to arterial transport routes and motorways 20. In school zone of Onehunga High School, Royal Oak Intermediate School and Hillsborough School.
The Vendor's instruction is very clear, sell it at auction. So Act now.
- Four (or maybe five) double bedrooms, all in good size; while upstairs comes with 3 bedrooms, one(maybe two) on the ground floor
- A bathroom on each floor, including one with a bath;
- Renovated family-sized kitchen with oven, Dishwasher, rangehood and adjoining balcony
- Huge open-plan living and dining space upstairs, where you can enjoy the sweeping wide view through the huge window
- huge internal-access car parking space
- In zone for Hillsborough Primary School, Royal Oak Intermediate, and Onehunga High School.